August 08, 2008
I am saving money.

After having to spend $101.40 on the two books that I cannot find in buy & sell cuz different edition and the lecturers decided to use totally different books compared to last year T.T

Spending $120 on the Student Pass application T.T And not getting my SP cuz I think she typed my name wrongly, hence resulting in her not being able to find my SP T.T

Sharing a printer T.T

I am poor.

Little did I realised, please knock some sense into me tiny brain, that BUS is another GP. SO much reading. So little time.

I shall not stress myself. I shall not stress myself. It is ok...

And there is no drier. No sun. Hope my clothes dry in time.

Other than that, Hall 10 turned out to be ok. Quiet, next to the forest. And not to mention, there are still no occupants in the next room. Better not say anything.

Need to get some shorts too... It is damn hot walking around in jeans unless if you have lectures.


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 5:37 PM |

0 Comments: