July 16, 2008
Not the A levels. It is now!

What am I doing?

1. Worrying about loan, income tax, household income, calculations of the need of a loan, estimating my annual spending, signing of documents, guarantors, all the blinking fees, time frame for me to get all stuff done so that i can come back in Aug, etc.

2. Attending funeral and visiting the sick older generation.

3. Teaching tuition to the Form 5 girl.

4. Undone and not started packing and shopping.

What am I supposed to do...

Planning on packing only two bags : one large, one small. Excluding a carry bag. I do not know how to bring the pillow which mom insist on me bringing. Not like they are the one carrying it anyway.

Honestly, I do not know what to buy. Nothing... Clothes? So that I have to carry more? Bags? Even more rubbish?


ps : I wonder if any 'privileged' kid gets to worry about this. I really hate money.


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 8:00 PM |

0 Comments: