July 07, 2008
1. What is the most important thing in your life?
hm. many many things.

2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
a treat for family.

3.Where do you wish to get married?
somewhere decent.

4. How old do you think you'll be permanently owned by your lover?
owned? sounds like an item. hm...

5. Are you in love?
hope so ;p

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
somewhere in sri sentosa.

7. Name the latest book you bought?
blink. still reading it.

8. What is your full name?
you should know.

9. Do you prefer mother or father?
mom when she buys me stuff. dad when he fetches me. sis when she buys me stuff and fetches me ;p

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time.
i do not know... nobody...

11. Christina or Britney?
christina.

12. Do you do your own laundry?
most of the time.

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
no where. oil price increase better stay at home. and sleep.

14. Hugs or Kisses?
hugs.

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
nobody. i stole the tag ;p

16. 8 things I'm passionate about
honestly, i don't really get this passionate thingy. i mean how can you be passioante about something? maybe it is just me.

17. 8 things I say too often
don't know.
sleepy.
sien.
[sigh]
[zhe]
[hm!]
don't want
shit

18. 8 books I've read recently
f5 add math [currently teaching one f5 girl add math]
blink
freakonomics
kumon solution books [hahaha]
cleo
handphone magazine
dik cerdas [shin chan]
NTU handbook

19. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again
cranberries dream
secret soundtrack first kiss
jay chou bu neng shuo de mi mi
james blunt carry you home
jason mraz i'm yours
mariah carey touch my body
colbie cailat realize
colbie cailat bubbly
james blunt beautiful

20. 8 things I learnt last year
a little cooking. not much. forgotten them.
some small formulas in math.
my dog is so cute.
a little about myself.
some jobs are not worth it.
driving [and still hating it]. [last year? nah, change the question to over these past few months]
hairstyle can change a person's looks a lot!
a bit of dota.

21. 8 people you tag
just do it! hahahaha.


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 10:44 AM |

0 Comments: