May 26, 2008
maybe i am too worried. maybe i am just being a biatch. but honestly, i need to let this out.

today, a colleague of mine, well, not very close. she has been studying there and now she is just working while studying there again.

so, today she asked [loudly] to my boss about 'some' teacher making a mistake regarding unknown divided by zero. it seems that teacher wrote any number divided by 0 is undefined. but actually it is supposed to be infinity. and she even said that she messaged her lecturer [wtf] and friends to confirm it. after that, my boss asked her to wait until 9pm.

the problem is the only teachers who mark higher level are her, another guy, jw and me. well, the fact that she always never come on saturdays make me the only teacher marking and she knows... well, that was just my assumption that she knows.

when i was leaving [the guy left and my boss never question him at all], my boss stopped me and jw, asking, 'did any of you write this?'

i took a look at the paper and luckily it was a freaking cursive writing. lucky me. but i was so worried if it was jw's. she kept quiet throughout and when my boss asked, she said no.

phew...

and the other girl said, 'i know it is good to tell why the students are wrong, i just feel it is very WRONG to teach the students wrong stuff.'

i feel like she is trying to say something... maybe i am being too sensitive. but her tone!!!

and the other day she actually told the boss, 'my mom say just go take care of the children, but when you feel tired then you go ahead and stop.' this is regarding to her stopping work in 5 days time.

i hope i am being too sensitive.

back to the story.

then she MUST find out who the teacher was, so we have got no choice. and my boss said that there was a new teacher on saturday. and lucky me, i was not at work on saturday. so we were trying to check the handwriting cuz it seems the new teacher wrote in a few books. and i remembered that there was a sheet of paper on my table which i threw away when i clock out. and just when i turn to the dustbin, she was there, picking the paper from the dustbin.

omg.

how the heck did she know it was in the dustbin? how the heck did she know that there will be a handwriting proof?

i was shocked beyond shocked.

she just came forward and said, 'is this the one?' to my boss. i was speechless...

and then i said that i threw it into the dustbin.

and my boss asked whether it was on my table.

i said 'yes, but then he went to another teacher, so i threw it, he never took it with him, i think he did not even see it.'


am i weird or is this girl scary? or am i just being oversensitive?


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 9:53 PM |

0 Comments: