May 14, 2008
the dark knight, the movie that i posted few days back, which i thought was over is actually releasing in US in july~~~ yay!!!

meaning that i would be in SG by the time it reach SG and i can watch it with somebody~~~ :D

happey~~~

sore throat again! wth.

and i just found out that the uncle who is also working with me is actually earning rm7/hr. and me? rm5/hr. and i work like hell. fine~

uncle : last time i work in another centre, they pay very little. rm6.50/hr...

pK : ?!! how much do you earn?

uncle : rm7/hr

pK : oh haha. i earn rm5/hr only...

uncle : [silence] er... really a? but you do more than me. i thought you earn more than me.

pK : no la. you do more la. i mean you handle all the kids and they so noisy... haha.


i conclude that i have the chinese syndrom. like when those people treating each other.


uncle 1 : i pay la, i pay.

uncle 2 : no, keep the money. keep, i pay.

uncle 1 : no la, i long time never see you... i pay

uncle 2 : no la, i ask you out one ma...

uncle 1 : no la, you come all the way here. i pay.

uncle 2 : waiter, give back the money, take mine.

uncle 1 : no, no, no.

waiter : [wtf, stop wasting my time la]


but i do not pay. haha.

something is wrong with my speaker... suddenly i hear croaking voices. i thought it was the westlife croaking. but now even taylor swift croaks! :(

have a new template but cw says this suits me better... and cw encourage me to add adsense and a stat counter :D

and now that i got most of my photos back, should i upload them on facebook and finally have a profile photo that shows my face instead?


ps : two posts in a day. i know~ but i am so bored!


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 10:26 PM |

0 Comments: