May 05, 2008

Tagged by sy :D thanks, i love tags.


The rules:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.

2. Press forward for each question. [i do not think it is necessary cuz by the time you think of a good response, it will be over]

3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. [yes, even if it does not!]

4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.



The Qs

1. How are you feeling today?

love song by sara bareilles. oh! i love this song. haha. but i do not feel very lovey dovey today, huh? work~~~ and jw is working with me. haha. i think she is also feeling stressed. somehow it feels like there are a lot of students today.


"Head under water
And they tell me... to breathe easy for a while"



2. Will you get far in life?

sway by robbie williams and nicole kidman.

erm... i will sway very far. if i can sway... i guess the salsa dance class is useful afterall :D shall we dance, th? :D


"Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease"



3. What's your best friend's theme song?

lover's tears from secret. haha. i am not sure if she even heard it. but it is about a lover crying cuz her partner is leaving... haha. i am sure she would not cry.



4. What is the story of your life?

unwritten love [remix of unwritten and bleeding love by some random people]. you can preview it in download.com :D

OH NO!!! it is like go and experience life and at the same time get damn hurt by love... :(



5. What was high school like?

i've never been to me by charlene.

OMG. honestly, i was am a nerd in high school [still a nerd]. really. plus, it is an all girls school :p



6. How can you get ahead with life?

kaze no machi he from tsubasa chronicle.

sorry, i cannot understand japanese... T.T does that mean it is something i will never find out?!!
luckily i found translation :D guess i am going to the town of wind as sang in the song with my loved one~


"Grab me by the hand with your gentle fingers
And take me far away
Guide me to your world
So I can be with you"



7. What’s the best thing about your friends?

bubbly by colbie caillat.

so true~~~ :D


"They start in my toes
Makes me crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes
I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go"



8. Describe your grandparents.

bleeding love by leona lewis.

i did not know my grandparents are so rebellious about love~~~ haha. honestly, i do not know. does not make sense.


"But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing"



9. How's your life going?

secret that cannot be told by jay chou. i think that is the title.

i cannot understand what he is singing! oh no... T.T i guess i cannot understand my life also.


" You say gradually let go of love
Then you will walk farther
Why go changing
The time that has already been missed"



10. What will be played at my funeral?

you are my love from tsubasa chronicle.

quite a haunting song. the music. hehe. i love this song!

"kiss me sweet
I'm sleeping in silence
all alone
in ice and snow"


11. Will you have a happy life?

words by bee gees.

guess i will have a happy life :D

"Smile an everlasting smile, a smile can bring you near to me.
Don't ever let me find you down, cause that would bring a tear to me."



12. What do your friends really think of you?

leaving on a jet plane by chantal kreviazuk.

huh? you people want me to leave? evil people... :D


"Dream about the days to come when
I won't have to leave alone
About the times that I want have to say"



13. How can you make yourself happy?

my way by elvis presley.

yes. when i HAVE it my way. i mean i did it my way :D


"Ive lived a life thats full
Ive traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way"



14. What should you do with your life?

first love by utada hikaru.

stick to my first love? find my first love? cherish my first love?


"you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one"


15. Will you ever have children?

not me, not i by delta goodrem.

wth. i will never ever have children. sigh... so much for the hairstyle that i thought of having on my child T.T haha.


16. What does your mom think of you?

home by westlife.

i guess she wants me to go home...


17. What is your deep, dark secret?

cancer by my chemical romance.

OMG. i am going to die. shit.

"That if you say
Goodbye today
I'd ask you to be true
'cause the hardest part of this is leaving you"


18. What is your enemy's theme song?

love me tender by elvis presley.

guess they are not really my enemies, huh?



19. Whats your personality like?

big big girl by emilia

i am a big big girl :D


"I'm a big big girl
In a big big world
It's not a big big thing if u leave me
But I do do feel
That I do do will
Miss u much
Miss u much "



20. What will be played at your wedding?

always by bon jovi.

yay!!! haha.


"Yeah, I will love you, baby, always
I'll be there forever and a day, always"


i tag everyone in my friend list :D


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 10:12 PM |

0 Comments: