May 13, 2008
http://www.whysoserious.com/

i want to watch!!!!!!

okay, me being me, the movie is probably outdated but sigh. how i wish that i caught it in the cinema. honestly. watching the trailer is fun enough. a lot like spiderman and the same not-so-pretty actress, i think...

still very dizzy from yesterday's low glucose level or so my dad said. ate too late. i wonder whose fault it was. headache and felt like another earthquake.

learnt many new words : cavil. parsimonious.

1. my family seems to love to cavil with me :D [to raise trivial objections]

2. mic is being parsimonious by not treating me when i am in SG. [frugal to excess]


haha.

dizzy~~ maybe i should buy more chocolate bars :D


ps : i feel like playing warcraft again...


visit this too


project implicit

Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 10:13 AM |

0 Comments: