May 14, 2008
i read this in zc's blog. and it is very outdated. very. but tags are so fun~!!! :D


1. Real name : if you are reading this blog, you should know~~~

2. Nickname : pK pK [jas always calls me that] , khe-un :D

3. Married : nope, but not looking around too.

4. Male or Female : female! being a girl is good~~~

5. High school : TP

6. College : still wondering if SA is a college or high school :/ care to explain to me?

7. Short or long hair : long and sort-of loving it :)

8. Are you a health freak : not really

9. Height : tall enough although being taller would not hurt ;p

10. Do you have a crush on someone : "if it was not meant to hurt, it would not be called a crush"

11. Do you like yourself : :( sometimes

12. Piercings : not me

13. Righty or Lefty : righty trying to be lefty


FIRST'S

14. First surgery : none

15. First piercing(s) : none

16. First person you see in the morning : my sis or my mom or myself or my dog, wait, that is not a person...

17. First award : ...

18. First sport you joined : running, that is where i get all my scars from...

19. First pet : my own? none. if my dad's is mine, then it would be fishes. wait! i used to have cactus. but that is not pet...

20. First vacation : er... my aunt took me to SG when i was 1 month old?

22. First crush : not sure if that is considered a crush...


CURRENTLY

23. Eating : nothing and feeling hungry...

24. Drinking : mineral water.

25. I'm about to : look for food.


YOUR FUTURE

26. Want kids : yes, hope so~

27. Want to get married : yes!

28. Careers in mind : tai tai! :D

29. Lips or eyes : small eyes, wait, what does that have to do with my future?

30. Hugs or kisses : hugs.

31. Shorter or taller : taller!

32. Romantic or spontaneous : huh?

33. Sensitive or loud : sensitive.

34. Trouble maker or hesitant : huh?


HAVE YOU EVER

35. Kissed a stranger : no.

36. Drank bubbles : huh?

37. Lost glasses/contacts : no. broken, yes.

38. Ran away from home : if living in SG is considered running away, yes.

39. Liked someone younger : yes :D and loving it.

40. Liked someone older : guess so...

41. Broken someone's heart : hm... i wonder...

42. Been arrested : no.

43. Cried when someone died : yes.

44. Liked a friend : yes.


DO YOU BELIEVE IN

45. Yourself : not really.

46. Miracles : sometimes. there seem to be too little miracles for you to believe in...

47. Heaven : no. but i believe in the existence of ghosts.

48. Santa claus : no.

49. Angels : no.


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ~*

50. Is there one person you want to be with right now : yes. so many of them!

51. Do you believe in God : sort-of.

Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 5:03 PM |

0 Comments: