July 17, 2008
I get what bh feels. Haha. When you are bored and lonely and the Internet is your only companion, you tend to turn to blogs. Maybe that will explain why bi is having so many hits recently :) Cuz I kept opening his blog, waiting for more crap, camwhore, self-praise :D

Money issue that I have been worrying about. It is nothing much, I guess. After all this, I won't be thinking about them anymore. After everything is settled. So, why should I be worrying about this and thinking that my family is not being helpful either cuz they do not want to or they cannot? They are trying, in their ways.

Honestly, I am envious of those able to afford. Or got a scholarship. Do not have to think abut anything cuz money matters solved either father printing money or money come pouring down.

But they deserve it. Nope, I do not regret my results. I am okay with it. I mean 2As 3Bs is not that great but it is okay. Not getting the A in chem is a little disappointing cuz I like chem ;p I have given up in phy for a long long time. It just does not make sense. Haha. I mean math makes more sense than phy. I am so going towards death by saying that. Haha. 1 + 1 = 2 is easier than drag force or whatever force.

But not getting an A just proves I am not good enough in the science. Hence, business. One subject that i really really enjoyed is econs. Surprisingly. Despite the teacher... But I like learning from him ;p He is weird but everything he said are self-experienced. And the world issues he included. Haha. But no! I am not his fan. Just the subject and the way he taught it. So, jas, don't compare you + ms t with me + him. Haha.

The results of hostel is not out yet. I truly hope I get to be with sh!!! T.T


I am having this pre-enter U symptom.

NTU is far far away from everywhere. It is really really blinking far away. Going to Orchard needs ~ 1 hour. ARGH!!!!!!!! It makes me feels really secluded, trapped. I mean if you are going to get a part time tuition job, imagine how far you have to go... Or depending on the bus... I prefer mrt. Definitely. Not hot and waiting time is fixed. Not to mention the new circle line is not going to be much help... ARGH!!!!!!!

What I am worrying is whether I would be able to spend money. Like last time. I mean with loans and stuff, does it mean that you must be really really stingy? Sigh. And I want to watch movie :( Buy random stuff once in a while. Eat expensive food :( And I bet travelling will be expensive too.

Maybe it is my immaturity.


ps : I am a complain kid.


You know what I wished that I had wished for? Somebody to suddenly give me a lot of money enough to cover my uni years. It is that bad. Like some rich people who spend money like tap water to just give me that little bit :( It won't hurt.


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 11:09 AM |

0 Comments: