August 02, 2008
Orientation.

Group : Chun Li.

Cheer : Wo de ne zhui da! [My boobs is the biggest!]

Day 1

Skipped.


Day 2

Amazing race at first. Then went to guides camp. I hate amazing race. I hate running. But I like dragon boating. Fun~ Had Fright Night at night. Each guy pair with a girl but we did not get to choose the guys. The ghosts were really scary and I screamed and laughed all the way. Scream and laugh and scream and laugh. I think we looked like a weird crazy couple laughing and screaming all the way.


Day 3

Station games. Played laser combat. Damn fun if I know what the range was. No wonder whenever I shoot the person never seems to die! Plus the gun is 3kg. I might a well carry my laptop... Campfire at night. Back to NTU.


Day 4

Sentosa Day. My neck is sun-burned. My scalp is sun-burned. But Sentosa was the best day. Had a lot of fun rolling in sand when we are wet although I pitied the guy who had to carry me. Then we get to meet our SP. Not sure whether it is secret partner/pal. Basically it is like everyone was give a nickname, mine was Catherine Zeta-Jones, my partner was Michael Douglas. And we were blindfolded and they led us to some place to chat with each other. Luckily my SP was a nice guy who can crap as much as me :D Of course, on and off some seniors will disturb us... And maybe eavesdrop.

Initiation Night at night. Lets just say one word : dirty. We had to crawl through a mixture of maggi noodles, sauces, mayo... Then we had to go through all the vigourous activities like sending all you teammates up to the roof, sending everyone up the hill on a slippery slide, pulling a lorry up the hill and more. It was frightening as people may die from anything. Cuz there isn't any protection... Scary... Lastly, we had to walk through an underground tunnel with a light stick. And it is darn dirty and long... Slept at 5:30 am.


Day 5

Slack day. Get to meet our SP for real and the guys have to guess which girl is his SP. Of course, they had to do something stupid. My SP took three guesses T.T He wanted to see the height at first but since some girls were in heels, he was not sure. Then he had to do diamond push up with the girl on him. Fail ;p Then he had to strip. Then second one he choose the girl with specs cuz I told him that I wear specs. And so happened I did not. But I knew it was him cuz he had to say his nickname and he had a ring. Turned out, my SP is in the running for some Dinner and Date Manhunt and Beauty Pageant, so he had to leave me for a while during the buffet :( Took a picture with him but I did not get it ;p


ps : I need sleep and I need to get the smelly smell from my shoe!!! T.T


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 10:24 AM |

0 Comments: