July 28, 2008
Internet needs LAN cable...

Tomorrow orientation. Actually today but i skipped it. I am just an anti-social person... Plus, they just scream and scream... And have to pay $60!!! T.T

My room is the last. My hall is super far. My leg is aching from walking.

I feel sleepy all the time. Bed is too soft.

Watched Dark Knight. So much for wanting to watch it. It is gross. Too scary for me T.T Not to mention those people behind me form another drama. They talked non-stop!


Girl : Eh, I thought you have to go back at 6?

Guy : No la.

Girl : But you said your mom asked you to come back at 6.

Guy : When?

Girl : Last week.

Guy : That was last week la.

pK : [in mind] If you have to go home then go! Stop talking here!!!


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 9:48 PM |

0 Comments: