July 22, 2008
I am scared.

Of uni...

I know, this is so stupid. But it is really scary.

The fear of not knowing how it is like.

Will I be able to graduate with a good results?

Will I make good friends? Do I even want to? Haha.

Will I face a lot of financial issue?

I am such a noob at appearance and dressing up. And my sis always said that appearance is damn important for business. Worry.

Will it last? Relationships.

When will I grow up? Do I even want to start taking all the responsibility?

I don't want to leave home. A very sudden feeling. I want to stay like this. With my family. Sigh...

This is it. 6 years of my life there. No turning back. Maybe more, I think 10 years. I do not want to marry a SG guy. NO!

Why this feeling?


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 10:38 PM |

0 Comments: