July 18, 2008


Since I was worrying about my hall in NTU. Guess what? Worry no more.

I got Hall 10.


Features

1. Dad says that I get to exercise a lot, thanks to my new hall cuz it is furthest away from the NBS and nearest to the entrance/exit. Glad that I can go out anytime.


2. Next to the under construction Hall 11. Not to mention NBS is next to an under construction site.

3. All buses passing there are leaving NTU. Those that are coming in needs to go a big big round before getting to NBS. So I can get a good view and relaxation before going NBS. In fact, I can have more time thinking about business when I am changing bus. Or I can get more exercise walking to the bus station.


4. Surrounding only has one canteen. Good for me, I do not have to think so much about food and worry where to eat.


5. Everywhere else are houses. So, I will get a homey feeling.



I am so exalted with the given choice. So extremely excited to see my hall and get into uni life. So eager to go around my campus.

Glad that I do not have to be bothered by appealing for a new hall cuz it is not allowed. At least, less one thing to think about.

NBS students should walk more cuz they need to keep up with the fast-paced business world. Eng. students should be given a break cuz they deal with lots of calculation. Their brains are tired.

It will be a great combination if I were given the sixth floor of the furthest block. It will be a perfect settlement.


ps : I hope the Internet works.


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 6:17 PM |

0 Comments: