December 02, 2009
... And she slowly and carefully thread around them, each staring back at her, with fear that she will accidentally tip them over and cause an upheaval in this tiny place that should have been protected, each harbouring little things, that silently, secretly wanting to be let out...

It is so annoying to have so much fear. From the simplest and sometimes silliest fear of the dark to deeper fear of being apathetic. Losing interest in things you like, or used to like. Having lots of fear is really tiring, so why fear? If only I can not fear about my GPA this sem cuz of the freaking tough paper today. I mean I never really complain about tough paper much, but this one is... Fear of not being able to handle too many subjects in the next sem. Do you notice something here? Fear can be solved if I am not greedy. Not greedy about the GPA, not greedy about the subjects.

Meanwhile, packing alone is so not fun. And I have so many things to throw back home and so many things to buy back home. This cycle never ends, ya?

Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 11:05 PM |

0 Comments: