June 21, 2009
I am such a busybody. Haha.

A coworker's sister is stopping work for first year in uni. And somehow I felt that I should butt in ;p Maybe this is due to the fact that I did not try to do anything about uni application and I do not want her to hate uni. As usual, she was sent to some other state which and she will be doing something about computer graphics but she has never really have interest in computer. I am not sure if she even touches them. I mean I never touched them until I left home...

Living at home is really scary. There was the Puchong robbing spree (what a new way of using english) case and apparently according to Astro AEC reporter, the police station was just a few blocks away [translated].

Not forgetting, three robbery case had happened just right outside of my house in the morning at around 5 to 6 am in just this month. And also, apparently 14 people with parang robbed a restaurant behind my house when it was full, meaning everyone, including those eating lost everything. WTF. Makes me feel like arguing for capital punishment in GP essays!

Maybe the media need to report more robbery case so that the more people will know about it and quantifiable pressure could be felt by certain parties to take action. Some neighbourhood are already forming patrolling groups which I am not srue whether it happened or not. And to think that these things are usually what you write in BM karangan.

Blonde joke: Did you hear about the blond who shifted home cuz the news said that most robbery cases happened at home?

Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 5:57 PM |

0 Comments: