June 17, 2009
Busy earning money, for what? When I did not spend any of them except for treating my parents when we eat good food out. I do not even go out for a movie! Well, the bus is troublesome, and I am not driving and even if someone drives, the parking, the jam...

At least I get paid more per hour compared to last time :)

So I thought to myself that I should work harder. And I am. At least, I try to mark more and bear with the back pain ;p and try not the get angry during peak hours where I tried to get the students to leave asap but their seats are quickly occupied with the newcomers while the rest of the other students (sitting with other teachers) did not even bulge. If you get the meaning of that chunk, it means I work double during peak hour for sending students home too early.

The most annoying thing is that I seem to have developed some kind of funny allergy to god-knows-what at home. And it always happen during this time of the year. I mean it happened last year during the break and now my hands and feet are itching like nobody's business that it even disturbed my sleep at night! It is so annoying, I changed soap and it is still itching. Suspecting that it is the dog, so I am not touching the dog anymore. Now my palm is flaky and bumpy.

As much as life at home sucketh, I think I would still rather stay at home than starting a new semester. Cuz a new semester means more work, same room, same heat, same flight of stairs, same kind of people, same jail and you get the idea.


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 10:43 AM |

0 Comments: