February 20, 2009
It has been a while since I last blogged :)

Let's talk about something serious.

Recently, I felt very tired. Who was not? Somehow, I find that CCA takes a lot of time but you have no choice cuz you really want to stay in campus or else, you have no other home. I have also learnt that it is possible for a person to have 1 hour of sleep to go through the day but not the next day. Many quizes in a row are common for uni.

But what I have been worrying about more is the majoring.

I always thought that I wanted to come here for Acturial Science. But I do not think so anymore. Chatting with a senior in that course made me feel that maybe I am really not up to it. He is the maths kind of person but even he finds it difficult. Not to mention his stats was A+.

If I do not take that course, what is left for me?

I know, people always love this sentence, "Choose what you like'. Like hell I have anything I like. Mkt sucks, HR not my thing, Tourism no. What is left is Banking and finance, IT.

Banking and finance... I guess it is ok. The only problem I have with it is the retrenchment. I really do not want to be out of work during an economic crisis. And it is a hell load of things to remember. All the theories and formulas.

Or I can try to apply into accountancy which I really have no interest in. But if you look at the career prospective, every company needs accountant. So, it is a little safer in a sense. Furthermore, the fact that so many people had passed the professional exam, it means that it is doable. The only thing is that I have no interest and alwasy find it a torture. But if I really want to change, I need to apply NOW!!! Cuz it is difficult to change to ACC.

What I really like. Econs. Honestly. But why did I take BUS instead? Cuz Econs is a bad degree according to the elders.

Do I suck or what?

ps: Sis, leave your comment in this entry if you read it...


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 8:07 PM |

0 Comments: