January 04, 2009
Sometimes, life is not under your control, well, most of the time.

So you would want to control things that you think that you can control, like maybe what you eat, what you want to do tonight, what you want to wear or maybe control someone else ;p

But when you lose that control of the tiniest, simplest thing that you thought you have control over, life sort of sucketh at that moment, right?

Like you really don't want something but you just need to do it.

Isn't it bad enough that you got the suckiest of everything, especially when the year has just started, and you think to yourself how much more terrible can the year be or is this going to show how my this year is turning out or you can simply classify me as paranoid.

Or simply it is just showing temper to innocent people.

Sorry.


Ps: I wish I could call dad and talk to him about how scared I am about the new semester. Like how to cope with the classes and not knowing how good the lecturers will be and how well I can absorb all the new info. I think I am not ready for the new semester. Like, when have I ever been ready for anything... Failure. All I know is to eat and complain.

I am really scared. See, I really don't think uni is nice, at all... I know, it is just me.

I know, if I am afraid even before I start, I have already lost the battle. So, I should try :) Emo no more!!!! Emo be gone! ;p

Perhaps the teachers do not matter, maybe it is the student, right? [Despite the fact that people have been complaining about their teachers, serves me right for listening people talking bad about other people T.T]


Labels: ,

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 8:12 PM |

0 Comments: