November 25, 2008
I know I know. Three entries in a row :)

I don't know. Tomorrow is Stats. Well, lets just say it determines whether I should and also able to get into the course.

Decision analysis and linear programming. These two I fear most cuz it is either you get the question or 40 marks gone. Really. No matter how much you studied, if your decision tree or your interpretation is wrong, that is it. You can spend time on something else. Which is why I am still thinking if I should do them last. Haha.

My record so far with decision analysis is P(correct)<>

Meanwhile for LP, how am I supposed to know that I am supposed to know that the variables are Shanghai Small size (SS), Shanghai Medium size (SM), Shanghai Large size (SL), Penang Small size (PS).... and it continues until the equation of the profit is

Maximize profit
coefSS + coefSM + coefSL + coefPS + coefPM + coefPL + coefBS + coefBM + coef BS

Yup, it can be that long plus even more constraints such as the percentage usage of capacity in Shanghai must be equal to Penang and must be equal to Bangalore.

I know. Haha. I hope tomorrow's paper won't be as tough. Or else, I can say bye bye to 40 marks.

And Econs on Thursday... Sigh...


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 7:59 PM |

0 Comments: