November 15, 2008
One paper has ended.
Waiting for the second paper.
My beloved roomie loves onion,
so this is specially for her

On the first two days after the exam,
my roomie is busy day dreaming she even has time to float around and kept and to poor thing me
she also
and she has time to and wrap in her favourite blanket all night long
or worse, take my blanket
and show off to me until I want to send her flying (joking)
then when saturday comes...
which is today, she starts and hiding under her pillow/ my pillow and she starts worrying about her monday paper and becomes andand banging head on wall and mess up my place ;p and then she starts some serious studying sometimes and also talking to herself
and now she comes to me
asking what am I doing?
and I said nothing
with this kind of innocent face
and laughed

but anyway all the best to everyone also while

now I hope she does not read this

because I think I will be and she might want to but everyone know that I am such a nice person I know you all going to think and I will not know why
I hope I don't see her like this ;p


ps: All the best and I should start studying too T.T


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 1:36 PM |

0 Comments: