November 04, 2008
Yup, there were sparkles everywhere. Beautiful~

And a funny rhythm to the song which I forgot... Haha. Not the usual music. Haha.

And a bunch of people sabotage a guy, Dn, to feed me, hug me and also give gift to me, which NONE of it happened, cuz I stuff the whole cake into my mouth before anything can happen. But he did give me the present. Apparently, he organized everything. Haha. But I still think the sparkle was Sh's idea.

Got a card which I am still figuring out the dog/pikachu on the cover, drawn by Dn. And the present... Like the old saying, it is the thought that counts. In other words, thanks and no comment :)

But the best is still Cl and St (Sharm) staying late at night to msn me, oh-so-sweet, except that Cl forgot my blog and St wrote less than 10 pages long of entry for me in her blog. Lol. And St was late for 20 minutes blaming her computer start up at the wrong time... Yea, right! Nevermind, at least I have my Chillis' date or Jogoya, whatever it is. Hehe.

The bad part was guard. Seems like everywhere I go in SG, there are annoying guards who like to screw things up T.T And he took Sh's particulars. Like FUCUK him. I am REALLY annoyed. Somehow, guards make me want to rebel more than the rebellious me. They way the act like they are so big and powerful and talk grandfather's story in front of you when they try to pretend that they are nice and they just want your contact in a cool guard's way (If all of that makes sense to you).

Really makes me feel like making them lose their jobs. But at the same time, I know, they are just trying to do their job. But still, they need to pratice their expression in front of the mirror before I really punch the FUCUK out of them. Which I would not.. So... ARGH!!!!!


Sparkle sparkle :)


ps: No photos cuz no cameras. Oh well~



Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 12:06 PM |

0 Comments: