October 18, 2008
Boredom.

And I am supposed to be studying.

Exam starts 12 Nov, less than a month. And I know that I am not going to do well. Oh well.. And I am not working towards it. Seeing some people in the hall who are really hardworking. Sigh.

I guess I just have not found the meaning of life. Oh wait, I found it: Study, Work, Pay loan, Tax, Die.

Eat :) And be merry.. It is the only thing you can look forward to here. Honestly. And the food sucks.

Me going crazy!!!!! ARGH!!! PINK for Shar!!!! ARGH!!!! RED for Mic Pte. Ltd.!!! BLACK for PSPSPS-siao-zha-bo-PSPSPSPS!!! ;p PUMPKIN ORANGE for Sh, hehe. PUMPKIN~~~ ><

I know, damn random. Haha. This is fun, maybe I will update this.

I hate having to take 1 hour and 30 minutes train to town for meet ups. Blinking [my creation] KNS [learn from elder sister]. Bad influence... Sigh...

Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 6:34 PM |

0 Comments: