October 08, 2008
It has been a while but I bet nobody really reads this. So...

Has been busy with uni life which I bet everyone is also. With all the assignments and projects and proposal. I mean whoever said uni life is good can go #%$&*69. Really.

Have not found anything I love in uni yet. Like sh loves CCA cuz the team are really nice and funny people. th loves CCA cuz th can do whatever th wants. Me don't exactly love my CCA and I have nothing else left but th and sh ;p

One thing that I am glad is that I don't have to be involved in the mamadrama of the hall people who are trying to woo the girls. Let the Singaporeans be with the Singaporeans. We outsiders should be contented with our own nationals or somewhere else X)

Recently, I have a fear of my own laptop. There should be some kinda -phobia for this :) Cuz my start up page in my Firefox is my mail, so it can be very scary when I have 5 mails unread T.T

Please watch Mamma Mia. It is worth your $10. Haha. Pierce Brosnan cannot sing for nuts. It is worth paying just to hear him sing and the feel good about your own voice or imitαte him. Haha. Anyone with the soundtrack please tell me T.T And also Heroes T.T

Internet in the hall has become sucky. Sigh.


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 9:35 AM |

0 Comments: