October 22, 2008
There is something that has never occurred to my mind ever since I step into this uni. Maybe it is really my ignorance and my naïve and simplistic perception of the world. Even if I am in uni, I might not be able to graduate with a cert. I know, I know. It feels like, "You mean you did not know this or even have this thought in your tiny little brain!!!"

So, uni life is a lot tougher than SPM, A levels. Cuz both of that, you keep practicing and you will be able to somehow figure it out and you sill know the sample answer. Lol. Like Chem. Haha. But in uni, it is different. I do not even know how to do the questions. Plus, there is no discussion on questions like the exam questions in tutorial. Excepts perhaps Stats and Econs.

Whoever said life in uni is fun? Sigh... In fact, A levels was better.


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 9:51 AM |

0 Comments: