November 02, 2008
Lol. I am really clueless and ignorant ;p

Saw a scorpion in my room next to my table. A tiny scorpion barely 1.5 cm. And luckily th is quick enough to notice it and killed it. Apparently, the smaller the scorpion, the more poisonous it is. I wonder what else is there in the room other than the orange spider which is bigger than the scorpion.

So far, so good. Exam 12 Nov. And I barely started. Have faith in myself, no matter what, I will finish revising!!!

Should watch Nodame Cantabile. Nice!!! :) Did not know that twinkle twinkle little star is so complicated!!! Wished I had learned piano when I was young... Or someone hasdtold me how nice it was...


My favourite song. I have been looking for it since primary school after hearing it from a movie :)


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 10:28 AM |

0 Comments: