November 30, 2008
Taken from SY :) Cuz I am so so bored!!!
  1. Full Name: pK
  2. Nicknames: pK, mushroom :) last time in primary, fei po, khe-un (my fav :))
  3. Birthday: Same as Sam :)
  4. Place of Birth: Johor
  5. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio, I sting with my butt
  6. Male or Female: Hehehe. One tutor told me that I got a bisexual face. I think it is like I look like a guy and a girl. Happey~~
  7. Grade: Don't know grade system
  8. School: NTU
  9. Occupation: Student
  10. Residence: ______
  11. AOL Screen name: What is this a?
  12. Blood Group: A + (Yup , donated blood just to find that out)
  13. Hair Color: Black
  14. Hair Length: Long and messy
  15. Eye color: Black, so sad, not even a hint of brown :(
  16. Weight: Never weigh d la. But if Sh can call me fei po, then you know la
  17. Height: 169/170
  18. Braces?: Nope
  19. Glasses?: Primary 5
  20. Piercings: Nope
  21. Tattoos: Nope
  22. Righty or Lefty: Right

    Your 'Firsts'
  23. First best friend: I dig out a scrap book that I made when I was P1, and I have no idea who is the person I wrote as my best friend
  24. First Award: I think in primary or kindergarten, colouring. I think I got 3rd and they gave me a radio
  25. First Sport You Joined: Kindergarten. Definitely and it is like hop in the sack to the next station and drink from the milk bottle or something like that
  26. First pet: I have been living with dad's fishes ever since I can remember and dogs too
  27. First Real: Real what?
  28. First Love: Aiya, this kind of thing... Haha

    Favorites
  29. Movie: Secret gua... After a while, everyting gets boring
  30. TV Show: Heroes, TVB drama, Jap drama
  31. Color: White, pink, gold, silver, black
  32. Rapper: Eminem but I never listen to him anymore
  33. Band: Currently, the Cranberries
  34. Song: Currently, Dreams, Bye bye
  35. Friend: Hehehehe
  36. Candy: I am trying to find bubbly milk chocolate
  37. Sport to Play: Not a sports person
  38. Restaurant: Chillis, the kopitiam outside my house that I go with dad
  39. Clothing brand: Looking for Wh
  40. Store: ?
  41. School Subject: In Secondary, anything also can la. In JC, PE after I passed the exam
  42. Animal: The eagle that always make that sound outside my room
  43. Book: After a while, everything gets boring...
  44. Magazine: I don't read them anymore T.T But honestly, they are quite not worth my money. Those girly magazine. Meanwhile TIME and stuff, don't really read them anymore
  45. Shoes: My gold shoe!! :)

    Currently
  46. Feeling: Bored
  47. Single or Taken?: Happily taken as single :)
  48. Have a crush: I saw cute guy in McD yesterday, really!!!
  49. Eating: Corntos. LOVE IT
  50. Drinking: Water
  51. Typing: Nothing much la
  52. Online?: Yup, it is life
  53. Listening To: The fan, the bird chirping outside
  54. Thinking About: When am I going to start cleaning my room and am I annoying the hell out of Sh sleeping with the typing
  55. Wanting To: play Emperor or Sim City. Anyone still have the CD. I am DESPERATE
  56. Watching: Want to watch Heroes 3!!!
  57. Wearing: Odyssey shirt and some cheapo pants from Chinatown

    Your Future
  58. Want Kids?: Can la
  59. Want to be Married?: To a rich guy, YES!
  60. Careers in Mind: CareerS?Travel around the world without having to worry much, rich tai tai
  61. Where do you want to live: Somewhere that I don't have to drive to get around
  62. Car: Mini Cooper :)

    Which is Better With The Opposite Sex
  63. Hair color: Natural
  64. Hair length: As long as it looks well-kept
  65. Eye color: Natural
  66. Measurements: HAHHAHAHHA. 36-24-36. Lol. I don't know about guys a.
  67. Cute or Sexy: Sexy guy? Lol.
  68. Lips or Eyes: Small eyes~~~
  69. Hugs or Kisses: Hugs, always
  70. Short or Tall: Taller, at least one head
  71. Easygoing or serious: Easygoing
  72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Spontaneous to pay for evertyhing :)
  73. Fatty or Skinny: Huggable
  74. Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive
  75. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship
  76. Sweet or Caring: Caring
  77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: Trouble Maker to a certain limit

    Have you ever
  78. Kissed a Stranger: Nope
  79. Had Alcohol: Yup
  80. Smoked: No-Yup~~~
  81. Ran Away From Home: Nope
  82. Broken a bone: Nope
  83. Got an X-ray: Yup
  84. Been with someone: :)
  85. Broken Someones Heart: It works both ways
  86. Broke Up With Someone: -.-
  87. Cried When Someone Died: Definitely
  88. Cried At School: Yup, but not cuz of bully or I want to go home. But should have

    Do You Believe In
  89. God: I think there is one up there
  90. Miracles: Yup
  91. Love At First sight: Nope, lust at first sight
  92. Ghosts: Yup
  93. Aliens: Don't know
  94. Soul Mates: Not really
  95. Heaven: Nope
  96. Hell: Nope, I have got no idea where the ghosts come from
  97. Angels: Not really
  98. Kissing on The First Date: -.-
  99. Horoscopes: When I was young

    Answer Truthfully
  100. Is There Someone You Want But You Know You Can't Have? More like item, not people

Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 10:36 AM |

1 Comments:

At December 5, 2008 at 9:48 PM, Blogger Sze Ping said........
what jap dramas are good? reccomend recommend. so ironic i stay in japan but lost touch with anime and don't know much about jap dramas. So far i only watched Zettai Kareshi, the robot bf show.