December 07, 2008
1. Do you think you're hot?

Of course, NOT. Lol. Although I should start thinking like that. If not, I would be too old for that.

2. Upload a favourite picture of yourself.

There is a photo I really like taken during Asean dance in J2, but I cannot upload due to privacy reason ;p Super cute!!! But I can say that I smile until my eyes cannot be seen ;p

3. Do you like the picture?

Yes. I think I answered on top. Planning to blow it up and print so that I can put in my future home. Haha.

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?

Pastamania, but I only took the capsicum that Sam did not like, so stingy. So, I guess it is during exam period, Pizza Hut delivery :)

5. What was the last song you listened to?

Bye Bye by Mariah Carey.

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Pet Society-ing but I stopped that cuz I must do this before SY does!!! ;p Cuz I realized I might be the 1st person!!! :)

7. What name do you prefer besides your name?

Khe-un, but that is my name. So... PK also... Mmm... None.

8. 5 people I tagged

mic
sharm
ljy (got a feeling it is going to be a dragon boat photo)
sh (I think she won't do this)
ry

I got a feeling no one is going to do this. And xyz too, but I cannot view her blog T.T

9. Who is number 1?

The legendary Mic Mic. Roomie for two years. She has her evil side ;)

10. Who is number 3 having relationship with?

Ooh, the secret crush whom (or is it who?) she has been hiding and tempting everyone to ask.

11. Say something about number 5.

Cook, sexual uncertainty disease, chatterbox :)

12. How about number 4?

Aiyo... roomie for a long long time to come, hoping also :)

13. Who is number 2?

Hmm.. Words cannot explain everything. But right now, my atm for Chillis when I get back!!! Hahaha


ps : My arms are swollen like nobody's business czu of volleyball. Crap.

Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 9:22 PM |

0 Comments: