June 22, 2009
Went to work today to be greeted by my boss that there is no work today and for the week.

My first thought, "OMG, no more money!!!" And it actually affected me for a while. Affected being my mental stability which affected my ability to work properly and my communication skills with other coworkers.. Haha.

Apparently, the centre has students from the quarantined school, so the MOH required the centre to be closed. And the most surprising part was when the child came to collect his homework, we found out that he actually had shifted school years ago! Wth. However, my boss remembers that she still had some students from there.

However, I was lucky that I got to stay for a while until 7 pm, to pack and mark. I am already shuddering at the thought of the week's worth of homework to mark, especially those students with bad handwriting and those correction kings T.T Somehow, I got a feeling that I will be the one with those children T.T

And now, even Assunta is quarantined. So near, and yet so not far!!! T.T


Random pissing: Annoying rich people who gets to travel around during school holiday and bringing back all these diseases!


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 10:35 PM |

0 Comments: