November 30, 2009
Don't want to study.

I know, how silly. Updating most often when you are supposed to be studying for an easy paper and making sure you get an A in it cuz your GPA is sort of screwed up right now. But I just cannot concentrate cuz I am being silly again.

You know how weird it is when you start typing all your thoughts out and the problem that was clogging your mind like a stucked toilet bowl gets flushed away, for a while, at least.

A great post from a friend (I am not sure who) in facebuku: Life's a dick, it get hard sometimes. I think most of the time but then again, it depends on how you see it.

I read this in sweatlee.com and wtf, it is so great that I think it just applies to all women. Well, some.

I've always wanted a guy who looks pretty.

I've always wanted a guy who can stand my bloody PMS periods. Which is practically all the time.

I've always wanted a guy who can drive so so safely. (pK: As long as you can drive normally)

I've always wanted a guy who knows what I'm thinking. (pK: Oh, you have to be as screwed as me and you will suffer so so badly and I cannot handle twos of me, heck, I cannot even handle myself, so I rather not, maybe just sometimes, like when I wished to hear your voice)

I've always wanted a guy who can and will console me back even if he's not wrong.

I've always wanted a guy who will say I love you even though I've heard it so many times before.

I've always wanted a guy who will know what sweet words to say when I'm feeling insecure over nothing. (pK: Always, wait, just don't make me feel insecure)

I've always wanted a guy who can make me feel good about myself. (pK: That is a hard one)

I've always wanted a guy who will love my big ass tummy as much as he loves me. (pK: And the fat thighs and the face and bla bla bla)

I've always wanted a guy who thinks I'm never fat. (pK: I've always wanted a guy who thinks I am beautiful even after I sweat, just woke up or had a bad hair day)

I've always wanted a guy who knows I just wanna make him sacrifice (something) but will still call me anyway.

I've always wanted a guy who will zoom right over to my place whenever I feel emo.

I've always wanted a guy who loves my flat chest too.

I've always wanted a guy who respects my choice and advices me appropriately.

I've always wanted a guy who thinks it's cute to be indecisive and don't mind me taking almost an hour to decide what to eat. (pK: No, I rather a guy who doesn't depend on me to choose what to eat, there aren't much choices anyway!)

I've always wanted a guy who satisfies me both emotionally and physically. (pK: Yes)


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 12:37 PM |

0 Comments: