February 12, 2010
So much work, so little time. Research Methods has to be the worst module ever! Too bad it is for your Final Year Project! And not to mention that I have to find a team and submit the topic plus the tutor before end of March! I am not even in my third year yet! Too many exclamation marks!

And language is really difficult. Well, I am not sure if it is a blessing in disguise or what but I am going to be tested in pin yin in my final exam. Ok...

Not going to change hall, no chance at all. But CCA really sucked my life away! I need bball teams! But no one seems to be able to play! And packing goodie bag is really fun. When you are going crazy with the speed of it and taking the leftovers :D Maybe I should try cutting hair in Chapter 2 for real this time. But my whole body is aching from all the shifting T.T

Now I am worried about new roomie. Not sure if she is going to exist but I am quite used to having the whole room by myself. So, hopefully, not.

CNY around the corner and I have lit review. Like wth.

Oh, I did not know that the Durian's rooftop offers such beautiful view during sunset! :)

I really hate morning classes. I just cannot catch the bus!

I need to update more often although my entries are so boring T.T


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 12:03 AM |

0 Comments: