February 12, 2008
went esquire kitchen, oug branch [did not cancel it]. food is not that worth the $ and like sm said, service can be quite sucky. wasted my money. dad wanted to order jap eel. luckily no more stock :D happy~ cuz i hate eels. like snakes. and their xiao long bao is not exactly THE xiao long bao! it is just meat without any soup [gravy?] in it. so never order in the end. was so looking forward to it! :( should have tried out the vietnamese food next door. or italiannies! crème brulée~! crème brulée~! :D

work starts tomorrow :'(

cny ending soon. no more angpau!

recently got my wireless. got a bit of problem but luckily now it is solved. all thanks to cw! and xl [although he was not sure what the problem was] and th [for talking computer language to me throughout the night]

and digi gave me free 5 bucks. for spending more than 50 bucks in idd call. 5 for >50, hm~ but now can use skype, so it is ok. just that skype giving problem also. call kept being dropped. is it cuz of my wireless?

FAQ: how are you spending your valentines day?

pK: work lo. 2 to 9. morning sleep lo.

hehe.

ps : my favourite cny biscuit is honeycomb biscuit!

my dog damn relax now, sleeping on my lap... must disturb him.


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 10:45 AM |

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Blogger MiC said........
no wonder soooo many blogs...