December 30, 2007
hahaha. online at last!!! so many things happened. stop my job in 'ge. fr.' and now on to another. although everyone seems to know without me saying... [somebody~]

was a bit emo these few days. sigh.

never hear from anyone already. except sm, sh... mc a bit but never update already. sigh. sad...

don't know how to open bh's photo. winRAR?!!

sad...

i wonder who went back there? should i go back there? sigh... feels so trapped.

feels very depressed. and confused. sad. work work. different people, different life. and my phone can throw into the dustbin. really. cuz i can turn it off 24/7 and still nobody will look for me :p but it is a good thing cuz my battery is a lil not good already. i miss my friends. i miss the life there. i miss getting a washing machine and dryer! :p miss everyone :'(

life is bad.

i think i pissed someone off too. sorry.


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 3:40 PM |

1 Comments:

At January 31, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Blogger MiC said........
sorri laa...u noe i check my mail like once in two weeks?? and now go for operation so can forget abt goin online for the nxt few weeks ady...