May 24, 2007
school's over at 1.30 today for the whole cohort cuz they want us to support the sports competitions. soccer and hockey. although this decision is a little crazy [releasing the whole school just to support matches?!] but it is good also la. can go and have fun unless you have no life like me :p i don't like soccer, i don't like hockey... wanted to go out but then got very lazy. maybe i should catch some zzz's...

SPOILERS AHEAD FOR HEROES EP 18 ONWARDS!!

watched heroes ep 22. nice! now waiting for ep 23! waiting for the source to come back so that i can watch! haha. season finalé! and i heard that dl is not dead! yay! must go find some spoilers to read :D i love linderman's power. but he still died... i like the shape shifting power also. i like healing and shape shifting. with that, i can change to whatever i like and if i am injured, i can heal myself and also heal others. cool. so that the people who are dying can be healed. like dl!!! i like him! haha. well, isaac also la. but he died T.T i like nikki/jesicca too and micah. basically, i like the whole family. haha.

physic SPA finished. finished SPA for the rest of the life! no more SPA! haha. still remember last year when xl finished her SPA! can throw all the SPA notes away. yay!

plan to clean up my place again. [that sounds familiar, right? :p] my room has been classified as the not-up-to-satisfaction room! [can you believe it?!!] i mean my room is the cleanest, ok. except for some messiness. but still. i have seen worser rooms k. this is injustice! hmm!

suddenly feel like staying longer here. yea. weird, right. was thinking of going back after 31st may but then decided against it... sigh. all the extra classes are during the holidays!!! T.T

today during the chem tut, we were busy trying to take scandal photos. haha. of mh and wh. haha. pity them la. but i think mh might have something for her... the way he tried to play footsie with wh. haha. yes, i am spreading rumour again! haha. took a video of mc's sleeping style but she woke up when i press the record button. so my hands just froze there while she looked at me. it's all jas's fault! she asked me to video it! i am not guilty!

oh, i forced my whole room [actually sh and mc only] to tie bamboo! haha. and all of us tied bamboo and went to school. sm said that i looked neater. nowadays, sm is criticizing me! first, she said that my writing looks like doctor's writing. then she said that doctor's writing very ugly. and now she said that i looked neater. sigh... but tying bamboo reminds me of TP. haha. when i was so against it. but now i like it cuz my hair won't be so messy and it stays. so it is like i have short hair! i love it. maybe i will tie more often :p depends on my mood.

ps : i am so full cuz of the KFC T.T all cuz of jes :p tomorrow is the GP advertisement presentation. i feel very disappointed with my group's ad! T.T it is not nice...


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 3:12 PM |

0 Comments: