May 16, 2007
i pon my cca now. haha. let's hope they don't see me here. well, my boss said it's ok. so... haha.

i want to get a rubrics cube. i am going to look for it later in ps. i am desperate for one before i go back during the june holidays! so that i can play during the journey... now everyone can play the cube. haha. it's like some kind of disease in the hostel.

i want to find the plastic version instead of the sticker. i can solve the whole thing. now i just need more practice! :D

this week is a bad week. chem test just ended. ionic equilibria sucks! damn!

was planning to leave everything and update on saturday after physics but jas wants me to update. haha. [blame her]

omg! there is this person's friendster. take a look and you will understand! omg! it's exactly the photoshop version that i photoshoped. i will upload later!

http://www.friendster.com/13775549

cannot remember what happened... let's see...

monday - my air-con was taken away for repairing and my 5 bedder-room had to sleep in that heat! :) but funnily i still cover myself with blanket. and the mozilla firefox i installed in my sanctuary was uninstalled. oh well... [yes, was in the com lab and did not blog! whoa! what an achievement! :p]

tuesday - bl's birthday and as usual, threw him into the pool :p oh we made rojak also! it's nice despite the fact that the sauce is from seng shiong supermarket! [nothing against seng shiong :p]

ps : math and physics test, here i come! T.T oh, and my photos looks dark on some coms... T.T


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 3:30 PM |

0 Comments: