September 09, 2007
feeling very nostalgics now. cuz of these two songs...







many things happened when i was drowning myself in these two songs last year. i loved the songs after listening to the idol. then, looked up and down for them. and started drowning in them until one day something happened. the lyrics were so astonishingly suitable for the incident. remembered that i continued drowning myself in the songs for a few days after the incident, but this time not cuz i liked it, more like trying to figure out the lyrics for some unknown purposes, and just... stopped.

don't know what made me talk about it now. haha. maybe my brain just want me to stop the stupid statistics :p or maybe after avoiding the songs for a year and listening to them again brought back the memories.


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 4:53 PM |

0 Comments: