April 20, 2007
sports day over! and i'm in school at [let me see] 1.30pm waiting for GP remedial at 3.30pm on the 4th floor... sigh... oh yea, and i ran for the 10 x 200m mix relay and surprisingly, our class got to the second round which is also the finals cuz our timing was 5m 25s and we were 12th. it wasn't compulsory for us to run. only the J1s but our class very enthu...

the bad part was that my legs couldn't take it anymore. look at my 2.4km timing and you'll know why. 15m 46s! that's a D. damn it. sigh... and a C is 15m 40s. sigh...

anyway the second round relay sucks. i sort of destroyed it but surprisingly my timing was the same 39s but i was still slow. and the guys were very very very very very fast. and we emerged 4th! all thanks to everyone except me who really screwed it up... :p luckily my legs didn't fail me... luckily i didn't fall down. and of course, i had my freak out session also... so... quite expected. thanks to everyone who helped me through my freak out session. i love you people! :)



ps: i am stinking right now... T.T and i am forcing mic to create her blog [don't worry, shean, you'll have your turn very soon, muahahahaha..., whatever] btw, someone commented that i look bald... do i??!! anyway, the picture shows just part of the team. got some outsiders :p joking!


Labels:

posted by ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː at 1:34 PM |

0 Comments: